Wednesday, September 2, 2015

MOTIVATIONAL STATMENTS =]

No matter if you do your workout everyday or ones in a while, there is always that moment in the middle of the workout when you wanna stop. It's like you don't have enough strength and the motivation its gone.

Don't worry about that its happening to the best of us. But the important thing is what keeps us moving forward.

Here are some statements from professional coaches and athletes :




" I always say that this discomfort is present and think of all those times when I was an enjoyable exercise . I repeat those thoughts in my mind until i start to feel better, because I know that if I stop I will feel disappointed . I have two choices: to stay the same or be better tomorrow " - Holly Perkins
 
 "I think the training began at the moment when it becomes difficult. Then starts the only part of the training that is useful " - Mohammed Ali  
 
 "Sometimes when in the middle of a race or training I feel that I want to stop telling you : Dig . Go further . Fight . Breathe . Do not give out . Eventually rewarded with the sentence : success ! " - Courtney Thomas
 
"How did you get here,  you are set in life with the sentence that you tell , then ask yourself : Do you want to be the one who gives up ? And then successfully keep on going " - Mike Donavanik
 
 " It may sound strange but before I start to train I ask myself  if ill keep up or quit. If I decide to keep up I  listen loud metal music and concentrate on every move that I do and think of how it affects my muscles " - Mike Nelson 
 " I always say to myself : I  woke up this early to come at the gym and only stare at the exercise machines . Always somewhere in the world  there is someone who gives his best , lifting weights or running fast , so can I " - Marta     
Montenegro
 
So don't give up on your workout ... And to make things easier for you to stay in great shape .. START using GARCINIA PURELY TRIM and REVITA CLEANSE ADVANCED !!!  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment